Taxi2Airport offers the easiest and most reliable way to get to and from the airport or station.
The main challenge for Taxi2Airport was to keep its competitive place in the market by expanding its B2B partnerships. Taxi2Airport made an excellent plan for different kinds of partnerships mainly through External Partnership, Affiliate, Whitelabel, and Reseller programs. But they did not have the IT-knowledge and experience to execute this plan themselves.
In parallel, the old system was refactored to a Domain-Driven Design microservices and isolation of business logic through central API middleware. All applications were hosted on AWS Cloud, highly auto-scaled and traffic was load-balanced across multiple servers. The second challenge was to get the new microservice Affiliate portal web application ready for B2B partnerships.
Valcon first focussed on understanding the business problems and requirements. With a good understanding of the business, we set out scopes and created a timeline. An agile team consisting of senior full-stack PHP Developers and a DevOps AWS specialist started working on the project.
The following solutions were developed and integrated:
- Affiliate, Reseller, and Booking Module API development in Lumen.
- Affiliate web portal microservice: full-stack development in Laravel/VueJs.
- Refactoring of everything in API and modernisation using Redis, AWS SQS, and AWS.
- B2B integration automation by white-labeling solutions.
- Breaking a huge monolith in Vanilla PHP to a microservice base on Laracvel/Lumen API /VueJS hosted in AWS Cloud.
- Bitbucket CI deployment pipeline setup on AWS and migration to new servers.
- Modular architecture: isolation of specific logic in 3 third-party modules.
As a result, Taxi2Airport can now expand their business easily and, therefore, grow its revenue consistently. An Affiliate B2B/B2C portal is delivered on a high code level, integrated directly to a new system API, and offers Taxi2Airport a huge possibility to grow in the B2B area.
Also, customer satisfaction will rise because of the new, optimised architecture on AWS Cloud. This leads to more and happier customers and partners and a lower bounce rate. The new modern DDD platform based on PHP7 and Laravel offers 30% faster browsing on a highly decoupled architecture and traffic load optimised architecture on AWS Cloud. A new microservice introduced a completely new design and some changes to an existing booking module.