Our planet is facing critical challenges like climate change, resource scarcity, pollution, biodiversity loss and a myriad of other social, environmental, and financial risks. These risks combined with increasing pressure on the worlds’ resources are driving sustainability mainstream and placing sustainability at the center stage for business leaders.
Join Valcon, MT Højgaard Projektudvikling and Djøf to help solve a key sustainability issue that MT Højgaard Projektudvikling is facing.
The construction industry holds some of the answers to a more sustainable society:
- 30% of Denmark’s CO2 emissions stems from the energy consumption in buildings and the construction process and the production of construction material
- 40% of all waste produced in Denmark stems from the construction industry
- 90% of people’s time in Denmark is spent indoors. The quality of buildings is therefore important for well-being, health and quality of life
You now have the opportunity to help MT Højgaard Projektudvikling understand how we can deliver buildings that enable people to flourish and simultaneously have a positive impact on our climate and environment.
What will you get out of participating?
- A chance to work on a real-life sustainability challenge that MT Højgaard Projektudvikling is facing today and a chance to learn from peers
- Interaction with Valcon consultants and introduction to Valcon methods
- Interaction with MT Højggard Projektudvikling and exposure to senior management
- Updated knowledge on current sustainability issues that companies are struggling with
Competences that will be put to work
- A structured approach to problem-solving through the issue-driven problem-solving methodology
- How to identify and prioritise key issues and challenges in a real-life case
- Concise and structured communication – both written and verbally
- Preparing a coherent presentation with data and recommendations for potential next steps for MT Højgaard
- Storytelling and presenting in front of an audience and senior management of MT Højgaard and Valcon
- Approaching a problem from an angle of sustainability (Valcon’s HOW sustainability)
Sign-up process will be handled by Djøf here.