What will your role be
Specific role responsibilities of a Solutions Analyst will include a potential combination of:
- Quickly understanding the business issues and challenges of client’s organisation and industry.
- Translate digital opportunities in a UI/UX, functional and technical design for a digital service or automated process
- Focus on the technical aspects of analysis to design and deliver complex solutions
- Write clear, concise and accurate specifications that describe the technical aspects of a solution, such as GUI interface, functional specifications, user stories, test cases, user manuals, etc
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for operational improvements and changes.
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations and solutions across functions and address uncertainty and concern.
- Identify and evaluate potential solution options including opportunities and potential risks.
- Manage the business and technical requirements through the entire change/development lifecycle.
- Work with other analysts in the UK business to grow knowledge and capabilities