To ensure operations are sustainable and fit for the future, our clients increasingly require end-to-end solutions to leverage digital opportunities and create synergies.
We make a real, measurable impact on your operational issues and help you from strategy through to operations with effective transformation and execution. Our people have consulting and industry leader experience as well as a pragmatic, no-nonsense approach to implementing change. We create sustainable results that last while taking the societal, environmental and financial impact into consideration.
Strategy & transformation
We aim to connect the business strategy to operations and execution. We ensure your strategy becomes your reality; not just a plan on paper.
Within our business strategy capability, we focus on translating your vision and business strategy into executional operational strategy, developing the underlying business architecture and supporting the transformation. We make strategy work.
- Operations strategy – we support you in translating corporate strategy into business strategy, realising rapid profit improvements and value realisation, helping you achieve operational excellence
- Commercial strategy – we help you reap the benefits of a focused growth strategy, achieve commercial excellence, maximise your sales and marketing strategy and optimise your product and services portfolio
- Enterprise/target operating model transformation – we support you in organisation-wide transformations that touch upon all facets of your business
- Post-merger integration – we realise value through organisational synergies on all levels, following a merger or bolt-on acquisition
- Cost transformation – we support you in managing your cost base and working capital requirements through analysis and best practice
- ESG strategy and transformation – we help you achieve your ESG goals by setting the strategy and guiding your transformations, ensuring a clear link between commercial strategy and ESG
- Digital transformation – we focus on digital, data and IT strategy and transformation.
Within our business process capability, we improve operational performance through analysis, (re)design and implementation of process improvements that increase your efficiency.
- Operational excellence (OPEX) – we improve the way of working through lean process improvement, business process automation, supply chain optimisation and continuous improvement
- Operational planning & steering (OP&S) – we improve the approach to planning and steering through KPI frameworks, dashboards, organisational effectiveness, portfolio and operational planning and field service
- Operations transformation – we improve the approach to organising through organisational effectiveness, agile transformation and post-merger integration
- Portfolio, programme & project management (PPPM) – we improve management through portfolio management and programme & project management
We design, implement and support applications, processes, data insights and robotics using innovative cloud platforms that integrate with core systems and contribute to the achievement of business objectives.
Technology is playing an increasingly important role within services and is the biggest driver of change. The integration of services is essential for customers and technology should enable this. But technology challenges differ between countries, sectors and customers, so specific knowledge is important.
- IT delivery management – we help realise your strategy and underlying objectives
- Business analysis – we conduct business analyses from problem definition to user stories, including design thinking, requirements management, solution design, business alignment and IT architecture
- Agile (PM) – we manage IT delivery programmes and projects and deliver in agile and traditional environments using hybrid approaches
- Platforms @ scale – we advise on and implement modern application delivery and data platforms. We have methodologies in place to start, structure and scale such platforms. We cover process, people and technology
- IT strategy and governance – we support the IT organisation in its digital transformation, including the successful implementation of IT platforms
- Digital transformation – we use digital technologies to transform company services (new business models) and/or optimise existing processes
- IT value chain management – we transform departments from IT functions to business units, providing excellent IT services, as an integral part of the business process
- Data management – we create business value from data, by improving data quality and implementing data governance
We ensure your organisation has the commitment, understanding and support it needs in order for change to happen. This is the only way to achieve sustainable change.
Within our business change capability, we focus on the people side of organisations affected by change. This could be a new business model, digital solution or adherence to regulation, but we help organisations make the transformation. We help you define a solution and guide you through the journey, with the workforce front of mind.
- Change management – we guide individuals, teams and organisations from the as-is to the new environment, both offline and online.
- Organisational transformation – we design and develop optimal department or team(s) structures based on the business strategy and purpose. We ensure timely selection or sourcing of qualified people
- HR transformation – we develop and implement the employee experience, including HR services and capabilities. We attract, develop and retain the right people, with diversity and inclusion front and centre
- Learning and knowledge management – we define the required knowledge and skills needed for the change and set up learning and knowledge management hubs to embed the sharing of knowledge into the company culture
- Behaviour and leadership – we formulate and execute team coaching and leadership development to change behaviour and improve the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Post-merger integration – we organise mergers between companies, from the announcement to the integration and implementation, both for business integrations and acquisitions
Every company has data challenges – big or small, simple or complex. Solving these requires flexibility and in-depth knowledge of data solutions and techniques. We help to define our clients’ data strategies and implement best-fit data solutions.
Technology is one of the biggest drivers of change. With our experience and capability, we design, build and manage innovative and high-quality solutions which contribute to the operational performance and digital transformations of our clients.