What are you going to do
Your primary focus lies in the the end-to-end change process, in which expectation management and the acceptance of a new way of work in an organization are crucial. Collaborating closely with our clients, you set and execute on the change management & leadership strategy to enable business transformations. You will play a pivotal role in advancing Valcon’s capabilities, with a strong emphasis on the Business Change Capability.
- Managing organizational changes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Translating customer needs into implementation strategies with suitable deliverables.
- Convincing senior stakeholders of the need and criticality of change management and leadership
- Acting as change lead of one or more project teams.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations and acting as sparring partner for (senior) management
- Conduct Quality Assurance role on Change management & leadership related topics on several projects
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; focus on expanding the Business Change Capability. Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; with focus on expanding the Business Change Capability, and primary Change & Leaderhip.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).