Join the team
As a Senior Mendix Consultant, you will combine the role of consultant with that of an application developer. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team, which has end-to-end responsibility for their project and applications. You will facilitate workshops to identify the requirements of the client, and use your technical expertise and platform knowledge to translate these business requirements into high-quality IT solutions including mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. You will continue to specialize in the technology and applications of the platform, in addition you will assist in pre-sales activities. You will coach junior Mendix Consultants and perform quality assurance activities.
For more experienced (5+ years) consultants, you will use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team to implement and manage high-quality IT solutions, which will include mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. As a Senior Mendix Consultant, you will specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, as well as being the technical lead in presales and delivery projects.
We welcome applications from consultants who want to reskill as a Mendix consultant.
Depending on your experience, you will have one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and testing innovative Mendix solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users on specifications, design and final product.
- A leading role in workshops, Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams.
- Training and coaching of business consultants and junior developers in working with and applying the Mendix Platform.
If you are more experienced, additional responsibilities will include the following:
- End-to-end responsibility and lead developer for the design, development and testing of innovative Mendix solutions in an agile way
- Contributing to the expansion of our Mendix capability by participating in knowledge sharing.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. If you want more information about the role and what it’s like working at Valcon, please email [email protected] today.