What are you going to do?
As a Manager Business Process, you contribute to the development of Valcon, with an emphasis on the Business Process Capability. You are actively acquiring new projects and you promote the entrepreneurial climate of the organization. You take responsibility for the quality of our work, you organize, lead and monitor projects of individuals and the coherence of those projects. This helps the client improve their business processes.
- Managing organizational processes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Optimizig (customer)processes, including the implementation and acceptance within the organisation.
- Managing and regulating (process) projects
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Co-develop one of the industries in which Valcon is present.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).