Join the team
As a Low-code Consultant, you will combine the role of consultant with that of an application developer. You will be working in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team, which has end-to-end responsibility for their project and applications. You will participate in workshops to identify the requirements of the client, and use your technical expertise and platform knowledge to translate these business requirements into high-quality IT solutions including mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. You will specialize in the technology and applications of the platform, in addition you will assist in pre-sales activities.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative Low-code solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users about product specifications, design and the end-product.
- Testing of new functionalities, validating with end-users and implementing improvements.
- Executing DevOps activities for clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. If you want more information about the role and what it’s like working at Valcon, please email [email protected] today.