You will be
Joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe.
We are now +850 people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
We are on a growth journey to rapidly expand our presence on the Swedish market and are looking for experienced management consultants for our offices in Stock-holm and Gothenburg to join us on this mission.
Can you say yes to the following?
- +2 years of experience as a management consultant or a similar role within another industry
- A relevant master’s degree
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and a result-oriented mindset
- A great sense of humour and value a joyful and positive work environment
- Business-oriented mindset
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: strategy execution, organisational development, supply chain, process development and digital transformation
- Good project management skills and experience
- Strong communication skills and are able to interact with all levels of seniority in client organisations
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English and Swedish
- Motivated by the opportunity of being part of shaping Valcon’s future organisation and business in Sweden
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in Östra Hamngatan 16 (United Spaces), Gothenburg or in Kungsbron 1 (World Trade Center), Stockholm.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact Tobias Unbeck, +46 705 16 05 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.