You will be
Joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe. We are now 1400+ people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
- Integrity, respect, intellectually curious and an open mind
- Reliable, proactive, result-oriented and focused
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Work comfortably, collaboratively and productively within a team and across multidisciplinary functions.
Can you say yes to the following?
- Master degree in STEM or equivalent (e.g. Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Data Analytics, Statistics)
- General Master Data Management (MDM) experience
- Experienced with Semarchy MDM Platform experience v5.0 or Profisee MDM Platform experience v5.0
- Experienced with general data integration experience e.g., common ETL tooling
- 3 -5 Years of SQL experience
- Data profiling experience.
Nice to have:
- PowerBI experience
- Data Cataloguing/Governance
- Cloud deployment experience.
We offer you:
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.