1. How we use your information
We respect your privacy and so promise to:
- Use your personal information to only provide you with information or service/s you have requested
- Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have registered to receive
The information we collect applies to:
- Visitors to our website
- Information provided through completing forms on www.valcon.com (our website).
- Job applications submitted via the Valcon website
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
2. Visitors to our website
Personal data is collected from visitors to our website for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Providing a better experience for all users
- Contacting the user on the service they are interested in or the job they have applied for.
3. Cookies used by Valcon
4. People who request information on our services
Valcon hold the details of the visitors who request information on our services and products. All personal information is stored according to our Data Protection Policy.
We may collect the following information:
- Job title
- Email address
- Phone number
Any information or statistics relating to our business; that we disclose to others; shall not identify any visitors personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analyses of the behaviour of the users of our website in order to measure interest in the various areas of our website.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Valcon or its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by it about its customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
We will not pass on or sell your personal information to a third party.
5. Where we store your information
The data that we collect and process is stored on our dedicated servers held within the UK and EU. All our employees act according to our Data Protection Policy.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our very best to protect your personal data, however we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we are in receipt of your information, it will be handled according to our Data Protection Policy.
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section 1.
These third parties are based in Canada and are GDPR compliant.
These third parties are based in the USA and are EU-US Privacy Shield compliant.
These third parties are based in the EU and are GDPR compliant.
We will only keep your data for a period of 12 months or for as long as we have a legitimate reason to contact you. We continually review the data records we have and should we receive on opt out from you we will remove your data.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you require a full list of third parties we work with.
6. Your right to access personal information
Under GDPR regulations, you have the right, on request, to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
Please email [email protected] with requests regarding any or all of your rights or to remove your data.
You have the right on request:
- to be told for what purpose the personal information that we hold about you is being processed
- to be told how long we intend to keep the personal information that we hold about you
- to rectify the personal information that we hold about you
- to have the personal information that we hold about you transferred, in an electronic format, to you for sending to another data controller (data portability)
- to restrict the processing of the personal information that we hold about you
- to have all of the personal information that we hold about you removed from our database and any of our third parties informed of the removal request (right to be forgotten)
- to be given a description of the personal information that we hold about you and the recipients to whom it may be disclosed
- to have communicated in an intelligible form the personal information that we hold about you and any information available as to the source of the data
Further information can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
7. ISO/IEC 27001 Compliance
We comply with, and have received certification in the ISO standard ISO/IEC 27001. The ISO/IEC 27001 standard provides a framework to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. This certification is subject to ongoing external assessments, with a full reassessment occurring every three years.
ISO is an auditable certification.
To learn more about the ISO standards, please visit their website.
8. Other Websites
9. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of this website is: Valcon BV, Uffizi, Parijsboulevard 143a, 3541 CS Utrecht, NL
The Data Protection Officer role is carried out by Data Guard and they can reached by emailing: [email protected]
Last updated 13 November 2023
- Case Study
We helped a leading European airport achieve a safer and healthier workplace
- Case Study
We helped a major European airline reduce costs and improve operational robustness through shop floor management
- Case Study
We helped a startup discover the commercial opportunities of digitalising the luggage journey