What are you going to do?
As a (Senior) Consultant Strategy & Transformation, you are actively contributing to the overall project result. You analyse the current performance of clients and the environment in which they operate, and you develop strategic options on which you advise clients. By doing this, you help clients towards improved business performances, while also preparing them for the future. In addition, you contribute to the further growth of Valcon.
Who are you?
You have the right fit if you have strong analytical and conceptual abilities, if you are able to quickly grasp new settings, and if you can distil core from side issues. Also, you have a healthy dose of courage and perseverance, and you are able to connect with the client at all levels. You have completed both pre-university education and an academic degree with excellent results. The combination of being smart, being curious and having good social skills is key to be successful!
- Analysing the performance of organizations and the industry dynamics.
- Supporting the development of strategic options aimed to improve business performance
- Collaborating with stakeholders from the client and creating buy-in for the direction.
- Managing and guiding strategy consultants on projects and in their personal development.
- Supporting the development of the Strategy & Transformation practice within Valcon.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car, laptop and mobile phone).