What are you going to do?
Throughout your journey with Valcon, you will work alongside experienced colleagues and other young consultants like yourself. This collaborative environment allows you to learn essential tools and skills, shaping you into a highly skilled IT management or Data Strategy consultant. Your professional growth will follow a steep learning curve, as you gain invaluable project experience and build a robust consulting toolbox. We value knowledge. Therefore, staying up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, is important, as is taking part in training sessions and workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills in IT advisory and related areas.
- Work as part of a team, sharing insights, and contributing to the overall success of the projects.
- Collect and analyze relevant data about the client’s IT infrastructure, processes, and challenges.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in IT advisory.
- Contribute to the development of IT and data strategies, recommendations, and solutions based on the client’s requirements and industry best practices.
- Take part in training sessions and workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills in IT advisory and related areas.
- Assist with identifying and resolving IT-related issues and challenges faced by clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).