What are you going to do?
As PowerApps Developer you combine the role of IT consultant with that of an application developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience in a multidisciplinary project or a DevOps team to deliver, implement and control high-quality IT solutions. Such solutions include mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. As PowerApps Developer, you will specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, in addition you will support pre-sales and delivery trajectories.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative PowerApps solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users about product specifications, design and the end-product.
- Testing of new functionalities, validating with end-users and implementing improvements.
- Executing DevOps activities for clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).