As Low-Code Developer you combine the role of IT consultant with the role of application developer. You use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience in a multi-disciplinary project or a DevOps team to deliver, implement and control high-quality IT solutions. Such solutions include mobile applications, business applications and workflow systems. We work with modern cloud platforms such as Mendix and Microsoft PowerApps. As Low-Code Developer you will specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, in addition you will support pre-sales and delivery trajectories.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative low-code solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users about product specifications, design and the end-product.
- Testing of new functionalities, validating with end-users and implementing improvements.
- Executing DevOps activities for clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).