The valuation of a modern organisation depends upon the quality of its data.
Turning accurate, complete, timely, secure data into business intelligence is how organisations will win the data wars of the 21st century. Crossing the Data Delta tells you exactly how to do that.
Crossing the Data Delta contents
Introduction to the data delta
- Customer case studies
- A spider’s web of management information
- Who am I?
- Who are my customers?
- How much did we spend?
- Pole dancing
- Banking on success.
Crossing the data delta
- Data delta – a concept
- Data delta – an attitude
- Data delta – a method
- Data delta – an approach
- Data delta – finding the right context.
Elements of the data delta model
- Data governance
- Enterprise data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics
- Document and content management
- Master data management (MDM)
- Reference data management (RDM)
Integration and interoperability
- Open data
- Data storage
- Information security and privacy
- Data quality management and remediation
- Data architecture
- Data modelling and design
- Meta data management
- Data catalogue
- The internet of things
- Social media and personal data
- The big data future
- Algorithms as an asset
- Emerging technologies
- The data delta future