Over the last few years, Valcon has been on an incredible growth journey, now operating from Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, and UK. This means that we are looking for more amazing colleagues to join our Aarhus hub.
We work closely together with our clients to help them succeed in connecting strategy and operations. We have deep expertise in commercial strategy, sales excellence, operational strategy and excellence, process design, data and analytics, digitalisation, transformations and sustainability strategy – people, planet, profit.
You will be
- Helping our clients in all industries to develop and implement strategies across the organisations
- Collaborating with committed, skilled, experienced and sympathetic colleagues who are driven by creating value for our clients with sustainable impact
- Developing your consulting toolbox while understanding that solving problems for clients require tailored solutions rather than ‘off the shelf’ commodities
- Working from our newly opened Aarhus hub and be a part of an exciting growth journey with a small but passionate team, while remaining closely connected to our larger Copenhagen hub
Can you say yes to the following?
- 2-6 years of experience as a project manager, internal consultant or management consultant
- Excellent project management skills and deep understanding for stakeholder management
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- A relevant master’s degree
- A good sense of humour
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company, where our values; Integrity, Together, Joy, Curious and Can do are the corner stones in everything we do.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in Aarhus, Karen Blixens Blvd. 7, 8220 Brabrand.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact our People & Culture department by sending a mail to [email protected]
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.