What are you going to do?
Your primary responsibility will be to lead projects from inception to successful completion. You will be accountable behind the project’s delivery and the strategic planner who guides the team.
You will also play a vital role in managing senior stakeholders, ensuring that everyone is on the same page. Your commitment to quality is unwavering, and you will continually assess project delivery to guarantee excellence. What sets you apart is your ability to transform complex challenges into compelling narratives, that not only meet but surpass the unique needs and expectations of our valued clients.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced financial crime professional who is looking to make a real difference in your next role, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Providing strategic advice to clients on financial crime risks and regulatory requirements.
- Managing client engagements that includes, scoping, planning, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing financial crime frameworks, and policies for clients.
- Leading and managing different programs and projects within the financial services industry with a focus on Financial Crime.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).