What are you going to do?
As a (senior) manager financial crime, you will be leading financial crime projects for which you will be held accountable for the delivery and planning of the team. Furthermore, you will manage (senior) stakeholders, and make sure they are aligned. You are accountable for the quality of the team and consistently evaluate the delivery of the project with the client. You can translate a problem into a narrative that fulfills the client’s needs.
- Providing strategic advice to clients on financial crime risks and regulatory requirements.
- Managing client engagements that includes, scoping, planning, and delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing financial crime frameworks, and policies for clients.
- Leading and managing different programs and projects within the financial services industry with a focus on Financial Crime.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).