With visual models and drag-and-drop components, we can quickly develop a robust and scalable business solution up to five times faster than using traditional software development techniques. We deliver low-code solutions from architecture vision and platform selection to UX Design and development, and DevOps and support. We also support our customers in building their own in-house low-code capability.
Low-code is an approach to explore digital ideas and prototypes and to develop innovative mobile and web apps without programming, based on visual models and drag-and-drop components. This allows us to quickly design, build and implement new digital business solutions like IoT and smart apps, interactive customer portals and case management apps. It is ideally suited to realise future-proof IT solutions in an iterative and incremental way with immediately testable results.
The benefits of low-code include
- Business and citizen developers actively involved in development and validation
- Cloud-native architecture and integrated software lifecycle management
- The (technical and UX) out-of-the-box functionality of a standard platform combined with the flexibility of custom development
- 2 to 5 times higher speed compared to traditional (high-code) software development
- Scoped agile approach (iterative and incremental)
We use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to increase employee satisfaction and productivity by eliminating administrative, highly manual and repetitive work, and focusing on value-adding activities. RPA is applicable in a wide range of industries, processes and company sizes.
RPA is a software technology that makes it easy to automate business processes. It involves building software ‘robots’ that can perform repetitive manual actions in different applications where other technologies can’t be used. These ‘robots’ use logic and rules to make decisions and form a virtual team of employees that can be deployed 24/7. RPA is placed alongside existing infrastructures and is managed by IT.
By integrating this software with technologies such as low-code, artificial Intelligence and business intelligence, we can automate highly complex processes, making companies more efficient and productive, and delivering great customer value. We have a partnership with UiPath and Microsoft (Power Automate) – two of the best innovators in the field of RPA development.
The benefits of RPA include
- High business value due to the fast implementation of the technique and the reuse of components (payback time of a few months to a year)
- Software robots can be used 24/7
- Suitable for both front-office and back-office processes
- Full integration possibilities with AI solutions to process unstructured data
The application of business process management (BPM)/business process applications (BPA) technologies enables organisations to change their core processes and business efficiently. We apply it in highly innovative and business process-oriented implementations to reduce organisational inefficiencies and improve workflow and features for end-users.
We make use of the two leading BPM and Case Management platforms: Pega and Appian. We apply BPA mostly in use cases, where we focus on highly innovative enterprise-scale and business process-oriented implementations
The benefits of BPM include
- The ability to display all process steps on one dashboard, to provide insights into process activities
- Customised solutions using intelligent automation, business rules, artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics to bring business processes and customer journeys together from end to end
- Visual and low-code driven, facilitating collaboration between business and IT, resulting in rapid application development, faster results and reduced development costs