We helped the client use automation of prefilled data in order to gain more consistent processes. This was done through the development and replacement of an outdated application and by creating an application environment with high up-time demands in a 24/7 operation.
First, an innovative agile Mendix project was supported and accelerated. Then, a parallel working pilot team was set up (as proof of value) and the foundation was set to get up to speed with the content. Eventually, a new team structure was proposed that included a T-shaped role for the developer and business analyst.
- Carefully designed UX to suit the needs of users
- Mobile application for volunteers
- Integrated messaging with service employees at stations via a mobile application
- Integrated web socket functionality with custom made Azure SignalR Mendix module
- Automated pipelines for possible one-click deployment
- Daily automatic regression testing