The client is an airport company with an important social and economic function. The client is continuously searching for improvements, both in operational and supported processes, and therefore asked Valcon to investigate what business value RPA can deliver with a proof of value.
Because of our initial work at the airport, Valcon won a 3-year framework contract for building the full RPA platform and capability. The project resulted in:
- Several robots realised in Finance and Real Estate domain
- Blueprint created for Governance and Processes
- Architecture and infrastructure design, including IAM, Security and data privacy
- Proposal to make results measurable (business case)
- Backlog with RPA initiatives from three departments (HR, Finance, Real Estate and Operations).