What are you going to do?
As a Senior Manager Strategy & Transformation, you contribute to the development and realization of the vision and mission of Valcon. You take responsibility for the quality of our work, and you take the lead in structuring and leading projects. Together with your team, you analyse the current performance of clients and the environment in which they operate, and you develop strategic options on which you advise clients. You also support the senior executives at our clients with the required transformation. By doing this, you help clients towards improved business performances, while also preparing them for the future. In addition, you play an active role in the acquisition of new projects, and you promote entrepreneurship within the organization.
Who are you?
You have the right fit if you have strong analytical and conceptual abilities, if you are able to quickly grasp new settings, and if you can distil core from side issues. Also, you have a healthy dose of courage and perseverance, and you are able to connect with the client at all levels. You have completed both pre-university education and an academic degree with excellent results. The combination of being smart, being curious and having good social skills is key to be successful!
- Managing and guiding strategy consultants on projects and in their personal development.
- Analysing the performance of organizations and the industry dynamics, developing strategic options aimed to improve business performance, advising senior client executives and guiding transformations at clients.
- Operational leadership of one or multiple project teams.
- Managing stakeholders and building and maintaining a network at current and (potential) new clients.
- Co-developing the Strategy & Transformation practice within Valcon.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).