What are you going to do?
Your primary focus lies in the organizational transformation process, where translation of ambition and strategy to an effective orgnisational design take a center stage. In close collaboration with our clients, you analyse challenges and identify improvement potential in the integral organisational design, such as processes, systems, functions and organisational structure. You play an important role in advancing Valcon’s capabilities with a strong emphasis on the Business Change domain.
- Managing organisational changes, from problem analysis, optimization of processes to designing and implementing new business models.
- Developing different organisational transformation strategies and approaches (making an ambition strategy, design and guiding principles, organizational structure and required communication and engagement plans) that fits the client’s challenge best.
- Managing and regulating Organisational Transformation projects, with high emphasis on both delivery as stakeholder management.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new clients
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Co-develop one of the industries in which Valcon is present.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; focus on expanding the Business Change Capability, and primary Organisational Transformation
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).