What are you going to do?
Collaborating closely with our clients, you help our clients build the right capabilities, knowledge and skills in their organisations and teams so they can perform at their best. You use our Learning & Knowledge Management solutions on the end-to-end journey from strategy to implementation.You play a pivotal role in advancing Valcon’s capabilities with a strong emphasis on the Business Change domain.
- Managing Learning & Knowledge Management projects at our clients.
- Thinking about the best possible solution for the client’s opportunity or challenge. Ranging from a.o. learning innovation solutions, to solving staffing shortages and promoting a knowledge sharing culture and platform.
- Implementing solutions using our toolkits and best practices.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; with focus on expanding the Business Change Capability, and primary Learning & Knowledge Management .
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).