What are you going to do?
Your primary focus lies in the comprehensive change process, where expectation management and fostering acceptance of a new HR approach take center stage. Collaborating closely with our clients, you craft a bespoke strategy for tranforming HR. This can be an end to end solution from HR strategy to implementation or specific HR processes or focus areas. You play a pivotal role in advancing Valcon’s capabilities with a strong emphasis on the Business Change domain.
- Managing organizational changes, from designing and implementing new HR operating models and processes o the optimization of HR processes and helping the clients to face workfroce challenges
- Thinking about different HR transformation strategies and approaches
- Managing and regulating HR Transformation projects.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Co-develop one of the industries in which Valcon is present.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; focus on expanding the Business Change Capability, and primary HR Transformation.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).