Join the team
As an RPA consultant you will combine the role of an IT consultant with that of an RPA developer. You will use your technical expertise, platform knowledge and development experience to implement and manage high-quality RPA solutions in a multidisciplinary project or DevOps team, mainly working with UiPath and Power Automate. As an RPA Developer, you will specialize in the technology and applications of these platforms, and support presales and delivery processes. At Valcon you will work in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We like to go the extra mile for high quality, resulting in solutions that make the difference, satisfy clients and create happy end-users. For this, we are looking for top-performing people with a passion for IT and technology, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
You will have one or more of the following responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and testing innovative RPA solutions in an agile way
- Coordinating with the client and end users on specifications, design and end product
- Co-developing the RPA proposition of Valcon.
Valcon core values
- Can do
We offer you
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible. If you want more information about the role and what it’s like working at Valcon, please email [email protected] today.