What are you going to do?
As Senior Project Manager, you contribute to the development of Valcon, with an emphasis on the Business Technology Capability. You have an active role in the acquisition of new projects and promote the entrepreneurial climate within the organization. You dive deeper into focus areas such as UI/UX, architecture, integrations, testing or project management. You take responsibility for the quality of our work, you organize, lead and monitor projects of individuals and the coherence of those projects. With project teams you realize impressive IT solutions such as mobile applications, workflow systems, robots and reports. We work with modern cloud platforms, including Mendix, Microsoft Azure, UIPath and Splunk.
- Advising on and delivery of applications of modern IT technologies in process improvements.
- Defining processes and retrieving specifications of new IT solutions.
- Designing and developing an application, reporting tool, data warehouse and robot in an agile way.
- Validation of the quality of the solution through demos, testing and end-user acceptance.
- Continuous coordination with clients and end-users about the semi-finished product and the end product.
- A leading functional role in projects concerning UI/UX, architecture, integrations, testing or project management and guiding consultants.
- Developing new project proposals.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).