What are you going to do?
Imagine that you are supplied with huge amounts of data from various sources and that you can make beautiful analytical products on it. As a Data Engineer, you can make a difference by collecting, modeling and structuring complex data sets and by developing data pipelines to perform all of this. In project teams you help design the end-to-end solutions of the data product. You are able to demonstrate your skills in both on-premise and cloud environments and are not afraid of a little coding. You are familiar with terms such as Agile, CI/CD and IaC.
- Setting up cloud OTAP environments for platforms such as Azure, AWS, DataBricks.
- Familiar with data modeling techniques: Dimensional and Relational modelling, Data Vault,
- Developing Analytical end products with, among others, PowerBI, Cognos
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in the application of cloud technology.
- Co-developing Valcon’s Cloud proposition.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).