As a Senior Consultant Business Process, you contribute to the development of Valcon, with an emphasis on the Business Process Capability. You have an active role in the acquisition of new projects and promote the entrepreneurial climate within the organization. You take responsibility for the quality of our work, you organize, lead and monitor projects of individuals and the coherence of those projects. This helps the client improve their business processes.
- Managing organizational processes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Optimizig (customer)processes, including the implementation and acceptance within the organisation.
- Acting as the operational leader of one or more project teams.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; focus on expanding the Business Change Capability.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).