We understand the shop floor pain points you face today:
- Aging workforce
- Understanding and documenting processes, either on paper of in people’s minds
- Turning collected production data into useful information to drive performance
- Integrating information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT)
Real-time shop floor performance transparency
Structured data-driven problem solving
Utilising digital standards to capture and store knowledge
Continuous operator feedback and
Delivering all these benefits when you digitalise your shopfloor
The benefits of Data-Driven Lean Manufacturing
Our lean shop floor digitalisation solution streamlines your processes, delivering real value.
- Reduced waste: identify and eliminate waste, such as rework, overproduction and inventory
- Improved quality: improve product quality by identifying and correcting defaults, early
- Increased productivity: automate tasks and improve your workflow
- Better decision making using real-time data and insights
Introducing the features of Data-Driven Lean Manufacturing
Planning with manning and daily boards
Helps you track and manage your workforce. It provides a comprehensive overview of who is working, who is qualified, and what certifications they have.
Daily huddle with real-time KPIs
Allows you to define rules to indicate performance levels, customise your KPIs and track and monitor the performance of your shopfloor operation.
Enhanced Gemba Walks
Provides you with digital platform for conducting Gemba walks efficiently. Allowing you to store notes, capture images, and document observations while on the shopfloor.
Data capture with dynamic checklists
Designed to empower your quality control processes, it allows you to create template root cause checklists to pin point areas that require more attention.
The full ecosystem
Discover the power of our people and the ecosystem of main partners
- Lean Six Sigma
- Toyota Operational Excellence
- IT in an OT environment
- Low code and full-stack software engineering
- Data extraction and insights
- Change management
- Extensible solutions tailored to the shop floor
- Strong partnership to deliver data-driven operational excellence
- Example domains: production performance, issue tracking, and problem-solving, daily boards, and manufacturing intelligence
- Built-in OT connectivity
- Deployable on the edge
Mendix powered by Siemens
- The leading low-code platform
- Funded and led by the largest worldwide production software player
- Knowledge of IT and OT domains
We’re trusted by some of the biggest organisations to deliver their transformation needs
Get in touch
To book your demo or to find out how Valcon and Factorise can empower your shop floor digitalisiation, get in touch today.