An extensive two-month training programme developing knowledge of Data & Analytics disciplines such as: Master Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Quality & Governance, Data Visualisation and DevOps.
The first two months of the Data Academy will see you develop the business, analytical and technical skills required for success. You will become familiar the methodologies that underpin Data & Analytics, alongside the products and technology stacks that drive it. Training is supported and delivered by our own experienced specialists, to take
classroom training and apply it to real world experience.
After completing your initial training, you will join our skilled consultants on projects based throughout the UK, actively contributing to project success. During this time your training and development will continue through daily coaching and mentoring, as well as opportunities for more advanced training.
Can you say yes to the following?
- Enjoy learning and seeking out new challenges.
- Be self-motivated and have a “can do” attitude.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Be curious about technology and actively keep up to date with innovations and
the latest trends.
- Have a sound grasp of computer science and be educated to graduate level, or
a professional equivalent.
- Be willing to travel where required by the client/project throughout the UK and
- Available to start the Valcon UK Academy on 28th February 2022.
- Commutable distance from our Kent or London Offices.
In addition to an exceptional training and development opportunity, you will be joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe. We are now 850+ people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. We have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
Does this sound interesting to you?
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.