As Solution Architect you help clients to understand complex architecture issues. You approach these issues from an IT as well as a strategic point of view. You apply leading architectural ways of working (TOGAF, Novius) pragmatically to realise an agile company architecture. At Valcon we work with modern cloud platforms such as Mendix, Appian, Pega, Microsoft Power, Azure, UiPath and Splunk. As Solution Architect you help clients analysing business issues and formalising solution architecture by applying mentioned technologies.
At Valcon you work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We aim for the best results and high quality. This offers solutions that make a difference for a content client and happy end-users. We are looking for top performing people with a passion for IT and technology with good communicative and analytical skills.
You will be
- Realising, maintaining and continuously improving company architectures at clients using roadmaps.
- Designing architecture governance.
- Having a leading technical role in the solution architecture area.
- Training and guiding business consultants and junior developers in solution architecture.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network at current as well as new clients.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe. We are now +850 people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
Can you say yes to the following?
- A university degree or university of applied sciences degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience as Solution Architect.
- Strong at working in teams and excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Certification in and/or hands-on experience with one or more of the mentioned methods.
- Experience with one of the following methods is an advantage: one of the leading architecture methods (e.g. TOGAF, Novius), low-code, model-driven software engineering, Rapid Application Development, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, application-architecture, information-architecture, integration-architecture.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch.
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company. In addition, you will receive direct freedom and responsibility in your work guided by structured coaching from your own mentor.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.