A typical day as a Senior BPM Specialist largely consists of independently developing the best solution and configuring the necessary software. In addition, you are the supervisor of your direct colleagues in the project. You know what has to happen and who Is able to complete the tasks at what time. You work according to the Agile Scrum method, so that every two weeks you have a very concrete and tangible picture of the results that you have achieved for your client.
- Independently designing, developing and testing innovative BPM solutions in an agile way.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users about product specifications, design and the end-product.
- Leading role in Proof of Concepts, innovative development projects or DevOps teams.
- Training and coaching of business consultants and junior developers in the development and implementation of model-driven business solutions in Pega/Appian.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).