You will be
Joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe.
We are now +850 people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
Can you say yes to the following?
- 6-8 years of management consulting experience within the Finance area or from a major finance organisation
- A relevant master’s degree or equivalent
- Business-oriented finance counsellor
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach and mindset
- An edge in either financial planning, profitability analysis, working capital analysis or process optimization
- A keen interest and experience in tech enablement of processes and improved business insights – e.g. ERP or EPM implementation experience
- Project management experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and a result-oriented mindset
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact with all levels of seniority in client organisations
- A good sense of humour
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.