As a Business Process Consultant you are the link between strategy and operation, by focusing on the client business process. Together with our clients, you will look for solutions and improvements that have a direct impact on the operating result. You will not only implement the change, but you will also create acceptance among the employees to achieve a measurable result.
- Understanding and solving companies’ toughest problems.
- Highlighting performance of operational processes and organizations.
- Translate clients’ needs to functional solutions and technical requirements.
- Design, optimise and implement (client) processes.
- Implementing process improvements together with the clients.
- Create performance insights for business processes and departments.
- Proactively support the development of Valcon’s internal processes and practices.
- VWO and a completed Master’s degree with a technical or numerical component.
- Ability to quickly understand client processes and systems.
- Capability to perform quantitative analysis.
- Affinity with implementing change is an advantage.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- A young and ambitious environment with a great working atmosphere.
- Immediately a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Personal development through daily guidance and coaching by a mentor.
- Events and get-togethers with your colleagues.
- Excellent employment conditions (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone).