As a Business Change Consultant you implement new business models, new technologies or optimize business processes with a pragmatic change approach. Together with our clients, you create a tailor-made approach that goes further than just implementing a new technology or new process: you also identify the necessary skills, competences and behavior within the organization.
- Facilitating organizational changes, from implementing new technologies or new business models to optimizing processes.
- Drafting a change strategy and approach such as an impact analysis, communication plan, training plan and measuring the willingness to change within the organization.
- Design, optimise and implement (client) processes and/or organisational structures.
- Managing stakeholders in all levels of an organization.
- Preparing decision-making at different levels to realize changes.
- VWO and a completed Master’s degree with a technical or numerical component.
- Highly developed conceptual thinking skills; you can easily draw insights and conclusions from complex matter.
- Strong personality; you are able to retain your standpoint while managing difficult stakeholders.
- Affinity with the translation of strategic goals into resulting implications for employees.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- Young, ambitious environment with a great working atmosphere.
- Immediately a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Personal development through daily guidance and coaching by a mentor.
- Events and get-togethers with your new colleagues.
- Excellent employment conditions (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone).