As Business Process Modelling (BPM) you design and build model-driven software on the basis of Pega and Appian technologies. Entirely tailormade for the client. This could be for renowned financial service providers, insurance agencies or government ministries. On location, you map the wishes, requirements and needs after which you start designing, developing and testing innovative solutions.
At Valcon you work together in a multidisciplinary team with business consultants, professional developers and technical specialists. We aim for the best results and high quality. This offers solutions that make a difference for a content client and happy end-users. We are looking for top performing people with a passion for IT and technology with good communicative and analytical skills.
- Designing, developing and testing innovative BPM solutions in agile fashion.
- Coordinating with clients and end-users about product specifications, design and the end-product.
- Translating client wishes to user stories.
- Active in knowledge sharing and determining best practises.
- A university degree or university of applied sciences degree in areas such as: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Certification in and/or hands-on experience with one of the leading BPM platforms is an advantage (Pega, Appian, Mendix, Cordys, Outsystems, Blueriq, Be Informed, TIBCO BPM, or similar).
- Experience with one of the following methods is an advantage: model-driven software engineering, Rapid Application Development, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, application-architecture, information-architecture, integration-architecture.
- Affinity with IT and software development.
- Real team-player with excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- Young, ambitious environment with a great working atmosphere
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Structured coaching from your own mentor and daily supervisor
- Training and certification on the latest technology platforms
- Working on appealing and innovative solutions at renowned companies
- Events and drinks with your new colleagues
- Excellent terms of employment (competitive salary, bonus, lease car, laptop and telephone)