What we do
Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting as value is the
central focus in everything we do. Valcon is a north-western European consulting, technology and data company based in the Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Germany and
Croatia. Our mission is to combine premium consulting with deep technology and data knowledge to add value to our clients. With our capabilities, we help clients to create value in transformations, from operational strategy to implementation, supported by a wide array of IT tools.
Our main goal is to add value to our clients by combining our premium operations consulting experience with deep technology and data knowledge. Making sure companies are in their best possible shape, fit for the future; that is the core of what we do. We identify opportunities and make them work. Thorough. Fast. Together. From strategy to implementation. From boardroom to shop floor. In short, we are a no-nonsense consulting firm.
What will your role be
- Assist in the development and provide ongoing maintenance of the high level and detailed project plans
- Ensure adherence to project change control processes and templates
- Drive implementation of best practice in risk policies and governance frameworks
- Experience of having effectively managed dependencies in major projects and programmes
- Progress reporting and risk management
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience managing programme dependencies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- PM qualifications (e.g. MSP, Prince2, PMP, Agile)
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior management and key personnel
What responsibilities will you have?
- Contributing to business development, solution development, and the creation of proposals and associated marketing to support client and prospective client requirements
- Active involvement in the renewal of their engagement on assignments
- Contributing to the creation of collateral, the development of services, and associated marketing to enhance the capabilities of the Consulting Practice.
- Proactively embrace assessment and development processes to ensure the maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, experience, professional insights, and competencies that underpin consulting value.
- Taking an active role in networking, events, and the personal and professional development opportunities.
What experience are we looking for?
- Previous experience working as a PMO on large scale Change/Transformation Programmes
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment
- Ideally degree level, within a technology or business discipline
- A commitment to continue to develop both personally and professionally
- Relevant professional qualifications based on domain area expertise – Prince2, PMP, Agile etc.
- Ambition and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Holiday Flex (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Life Assurance (4 times basic annual salary)
- Income protection (50% of gross basic annual salary)
- Worldwide Business Travel Insurance
- Private Health
- Insurance (provided by Bupa)
- Health and Wellbeing Allowance
- Health Shield
- Retail discounts (for over 1000 retailers)
- Cycle to Work (42% off the cost of a bike)
- pension scheme (3% + 7%)
- Mobile phone allowance
Valcon Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.