Consultant – Business Analyst
What we do
Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting as value is the
central focus in everything we do.
Valcon is a north-western European consulting, technology and data company based in the Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Germany and Croatia. Our mission is to combine premium consulting with deep technology and data knowledge to add value to our clients. With our capabilities, we help clients to create value in transformations, from operational strategy to implementation, supported by a wide array of IT tools.
Our main goal is to add value to our clients by combining our premium operations consulting experience with deep technology and data knowledge. Making sure companies are in their best possible shape, fit for the future; that is the core of what we do. We identify opportunities and make them work. Thorough. Fast. Together. From strategy to implementation. From boardroom to shop floor. In short, we are a no-nonsense consulting firm.
What will your role be
Specific role responsibilities of a Business Analyst will include a potential combination of:
- Quickly understanding the business issues and challenges of client’s organisation and industry.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for operational improvements and changes.
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations and solutions across functions and address uncertainty and concern.
- Undertake end to end business change impact assessments in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Identify and evaluate potential solution options including opportunities and potential risks.
- Manage the business requirements through the entire change/development lifecycle.
What experience are we looking for?
- Approximately 5 years of Business Analysis experience within a project delivery environment.
- Relevant professional qualifications based on domain area expertise (Business Architecture – TOGAF, Six Sigma, Business Architecture Body of Knowledge, Data Architect – Data Management, Business Analysis – BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis) or the equivalent gained through practical experience.
- IT background and knowledge of Service Management as a whole
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You will be able to understand client challenges and translate these into solutions.
- Ideally degree level educated, within a technology or business discipline
- Qualifications in Business Analysis and Agile ideally.
- You will have ambition and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Holiday Flex (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Life Assurance (4 times basic annual salary)
- Income protection (50% of gross basic annual salary)
- Worldwide Business Travel Insurance
- Private Health Insurance (provided by Bupa)
- Health and Wellbeing Allowance
- Sickness Benefit
- Health Shield
- Retail discounts (for over 1000 retailers)
- Cycle to Work (42% off the cost of a bike)
- Company pension scheme (3% + 7%)
- Mobile phone allowance
Valcon Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity