YOU WILL BE
Joining a management consultancy that is one of the fastest growing in Scandinavia. We are leaving footprints all over the world together with clients from some of the largest organisations in both the private and public sectors. We differentiate ourselves from other consultancies with our approach The HOW that connects strategy with operation.
We advise our clients at C-level and also interact and co-create throughout their organisations. This is part of our HOW. Another important part are the personal characteristics. We only recruit the absolute best, and your personal qualities have to match our values.
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- +5 years of experience from working with strategy, business development and/or M&A
- Experience from management consulting
- Outgoing, assertive, empathetic and decisive
- Possesses a large network
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen (understands what drives a bottom line and the composition of a profit margin)
- Masters storytelling, also in PowerPoint
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Able to work well under pressure and still keep a positive attitude
- Structured approach
- Strong project management skills and experience with project management at the executive level
- Sees business opportunities
- Thrives on managing specialists
WE OFFER YOU
- A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen from 1 July 2018. Valcon’s new office address will be in Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V
- In Sweden: A workplace in Östra Hamngatan 16 (United Spaces), Gothenburg or in Kungsbron 1 (World Trade Center), Stockholm
- An opportunity to become a Valconeer and make lasting footprints together with some of the most experienced and empathetic consultant colleagues
- An opportunity to be part of strategy development with some of the largest and most important clients all over the world
- A position in a rapidly growing consultancy reaching new heights at the C-suite level but always with our feet grounded in facts and proven methods
- A workplace marked by high ambitions and growth as well as a positive atmosphere. We believe that value creation can easily go hand in hand with an informal and direct form of communication, also with respect to our clients
Does the position as Strategy Management Consultant sound like something for you? Then, please apply here.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.