As a Senior Principal Software Engineer, you will take the lead in in developing the software engineering capability whilst also leading a team of software engineers working on client projects.
YOU WILL BE
Joining one of the fastest growing consultancies in Europe. We are now 1500+ people. We’re doers who think. Who can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help the client get it done. Who have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, digitisation, data and analytics, automation, technology and change. But because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges.
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING?
- You will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the design and development of bespoke software and solutions using a range of frameworks and front-end / back-end programming languages
- You can ensure adherence to and champion relevant technical strategies, policies, standards, frameworks and practice for software engineering e.g., TDD, XP, MSoA, Event Driven Architecture, SDLC etc within our delivery teams, with our clients and the wider software engineering community
- You will be a hands-on leader, assuring and reviewing software engineering activities across our client engagements, ensuring solutions are user-focused, strategically aligned and effectively integrated across multiple teams and platforms to ensure the business needs are met
- You will collaborate with sales, pre-sales, and exec leadership to help pursue and close new opportunities with both new and existing customers across the full sales lifecycle
- You will have experience in developing GtM’s / Service Lines and Offerings in line with market trends and customer needs by working with our Sector Directors
- You will be passionate about developing people and have a demonstrated history of coaching, mentoring and developing members of your own team and the wider technical community