What are you going to do?
As (Senior) Manager IT Advisory, you support our clients in getting more value from IT and data. You have an active role in the acquisition of new projects. You take responsibility for the quality of our work, you organize, lead and monitor projects. You contribute to the development of Valcon, with an emphasis on the IT Advisory Capability.
- A leading functional role in projects concerning the definition and implementation of IT Strategy, IT Governance and/or (Agile) IT Target Operating Models.
- Acting as architect, for an organization/domain or in transformation programs.
- Defining data strategies and overseeing their implementation.
- Acting as the operational leader of a project team (or several ones).
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; focus on expanding the IT Advisory Capability.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).