What are you going to do?
Do you agree that data is at the core of what almost every organization does? Do you enjoy helping clients solve complex data problems? Are you passionate about helping clients unlock the potential they have by creating a shared vision together, by co-creating a strategy and articulating a clear roadmap?
As an experienced data strategy consultant, you support our clients in getting more value from data and solving complex data problems. You guide the C-suite and senior IT, Finance, Operations managers and Data & Analytics leaders on their data journey. You leverage your expertise and experience in data consulting to help our clients to become more data driven, comply with laws and regulations regarding their data and help them in getting the most value out of their data
- Lead and manage initiatives to help our clients in: articulating the data vision; defining their data strategy, target operating model and data roadmap ; and to adhere to applicable laws and regulations related to their data
- You are able to initiate and steer discussions around the responsible use of data
- You are able to shape, prepare and lead workshops with clients
- Guide clients through data-related organizational changes, ensuring smooth transitions and minimized disruptions.
- You are able to identify quick wins and show value early
- Prepare fact-based reports with a compelling storyline.
- Manage and daily coaching (senior) consultants, providing guidance, support, and feedback on their work and professional development.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, acting as a trusted advisor and addressing their concerns or challenges.
- Stay updated with relevant emerging technologies, industry trends, best practices, industry standards, regulations, and advancements in IT advisory, sharing knowledge and insights with the team and clients.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious, and international environment with a great working atmosphere
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop)