What are you going to do?
As a Senior Manager Business Change you contribute to the development of Valcon, with an emphasis on the Business Change Capability. This mainly focuses on the end-to-end change process, in which expectation management and the acceptance of a new way of work in an organization are central. You will work closely with our colleagues from the Business Process and Business Technology domains, as our projects mainly focus on operational issues and innovative IT solutions.
- Managing organizational changes, from the implementation of new technologies and new business models to the optimization of processes.
- Translating customer needs (a primary process or IT-change) into opportune implementation strategies with suitable deliverables.
- Acting as the operational leader of one or more project teams.
- Managing stakeholders from entire organisations.
- Building and maintaining a relevant network with current and new customers.
- Managing and guiding consultants during projects and in their personal development.
- Building and promoting ‘Valcon’; focus on expanding the Business Change Capability.
Valcon core values
- Can do
- An energetic, ambitious and international environment with a great working atmosphere.
- An environment with significant autonomy and responsibility.
- A steep learning curve and structured coaching from your own mentor.
- A thriving community, active in both business and social events.
- Market relevant employment package (salary, benefits fund, bonus, lease car or mobility allowance and laptop).