Partner – Infrastructure
What we do
Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting as value is the central focus in everything we do.
Valcon is a north-western European consulting, technology and data company based in the
Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Germany and Croatia. Our mission is to combine
premium consulting with deep technology and data knowledge to add value to our clients.
With our capabilities, we help clients to create value in transformations, from operational
strategy to implementation, supported by a wide array of IT tools.
Our main goal is to add value to our clients by combining our premium operations
consulting experience with deep technology and data knowledge
Making sure companies are in their best possible shape, fit for the future; that is the core
of what we do. We identify opportunities and make them work. Thorough. Fast. Together.
From strategy to implementation. From boardroom to shop floor. In short, we are a nononsense consulting firm.
What will your role be
We’re looking for new Partner or Associate Partner member of the team to find, run, grow,
develop new accounts through the UK’s Infrastructure, Utilities or Engineering space.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Run, grow, and development of client through project projects on multiple
• Identify and grow new business with the support of commercial teams.
• Develop and grow client relationships with key stakeholders, acting as trusted
advisor, helping shape ideas, and thinking.
• Coach and support team members in technology practices such as Applications/3rd
Party Platforms, Cloud/Software Engineering or QA.
• Contribute to both sector, and practice vision – sharing insights and shaping the
What experience are we looking for?
• Operated as a senior/leader within a technology led consultancy
• Proven experience managing and growing large, client relationships
• Understanding of how technology, data and consulting interact within client
• Wide range of technology understanding, from Low-Code to Software Testing.
• Experience of the UK Utilities or Infrastructure market, the challenges and
opportunities facing the space.
• Able to work as part of a team, but confident and capable to work autonomously
and lead delivery.
• Collaborative and inclusive company culture
• Holiday Flex (buy or sell up to 5 days)
• Life Assurance (4 times basic annual salary)
• Income protection (50% of gross basic annual salary)
• Worldwide Business Travel Insurance
• Private Health Insurance (provided by Bupa)
• Sickness Benefit
• Health Shield
• Retail discounts (for over 1000 retailers)
• Cycle to Work (42% off the cost of a bike)
• Company pension scheme (3% + 7%)
• Mobile phone allowance