What we do
Valcon is an acronym for Value Consulting as value is the central focus in everything we do.
Valcon is a north-western European consulting, technology and data company based in the Netherlands, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Germany and Croatia. Our mission is to combine premium consulting with deep technology and data knowledge to add value to our clients. With our capabilities, we help clients to create value in transformations, from operational strategy to implementation, supported by a wide array of IT tools.
Our main goal is to add value to our clients by combining our premium operations consulting experience with deep technology and data knowledge
Making sure companies are in their best possible shape, fit for the future; that is the core of what we do. We identify opportunities and make them work. Thorough. Fast. Together. From strategy to implementation. From boardroom to shop floor. In short, we are a no-nonsense consulting firm.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Contributing to business development, solution development, and the creation of proposals and associated marketing to support client and prospective client requirements
- Active involvement in the renewal of their engagement on assignments
- Contributing to the creation of collateral, the development of services, and associated marketing to enhance the capabilities of the Consulting Practice.
- Proactively embrace assessment and development processes to ensure the maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, experience, professional insights, and competencies that underpin consulting value.
- Taking an active role in networking, events, and the personal and professional development opportunities.
What experience are we looking for?
- Lead planner with responsibility for developing programme plans and roadmaps, planning standards and their roll-out, planning tracking and reporting systems and the rollout/training of planning standards and reporting systems
- Evidence of having managed and supported teams of planners and PMs to properly manage large-scale transformations
- Experience of MS Projects and/or Jira helpful
- Evidence of having engaged with and reported to senior stakeholders on planning activities and resolutions
- Experience of not just creating plans and reporting on them but actively identifying challenges in the plan and support the team to resolve those challenges
- A commitment to continue to develop both personally and professionally
- Relevant professional qualifications based on domain area expertise – Prince2, PMP, Agile etc.
- Ambition and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Collaborative and inclusive company culture
- Holiday Flex (buy or sell up to 5 days)
- Life Assurance (4 times basic annual salary)
- Income protection (50% of gross basic annual salary)
- Worldwide Business Travel Insurance
- Private Health Insurance (provided by Bupa)
- Health and Wellbeing Allowance
- Sickness Benefit
- Health Shield
- Retail discounts (for over 1000 retailers)
- Cycle to Work (42% off the cost of a bike)
- Company pension scheme (3% + 7%)
- Mobile phone allowance
Valcon Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.