You will be
- Cooperating closely with skilled and experienced colleagues, who are leaders and experts, young ambitious consultants and naturally fellow junior consultants
- Get valuable insight into the life as a consultant and start building your consulting toolbox
- Contributing to projects at Valcon and in some of the most interesting European and international companies
- Working with a steep learning curve
- Working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams
Can you say yes to the following?
- A relevant bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree well under way
- Integrity, respect, curiosity and an open mind
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency in Swedish and English
- The courage, confidence and maturity necessary to enter the client’s world directly
- A good sense of humour
We offer you
When you work as a junior consultant in Valcon, you will gain project experience and a consulting toolbox by cooperating closely with skilled and experienced colleagues, who are leaders and experts, young ambitious consultants and, naturally, your fellow junior consultants. As a junior consultant you will be working on a flexible schedule that will allow you to focus on studies and exams.
You will become part of a value-driven company where there is room for every individual to thrive. You will get the opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture and a flat organisation, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels.
A workplace in Kungsportsavenyen 21, 411 36 Gothenburg.
Does the position as Junior Consultant sound like something for you? Then, please apply below.
If you would like to know more, or have any questions, contact Joakim Langhelle at [email protected].
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis with starting date as soon as possible, so please send us your application at the earliest opportunity.