THE PROGRAMME FOR THE NETWORK IN SHORT
We offer you 4 afternoon events on various topics ranging from educational workshops to inspiring talks
- Event 1 – October 10: Kick-off and How to Pitch Yourself
- Event 2 – November 2: How to Solve a Case
- Event 3 – November 16: Consulting vs. Industry
- Event 4 – December 7: Career Speakers and farewell dinner
You will be able to expand your network with peers, professionals and leaders.
We also offer you an optional mentorship session with one of our skilled and engaging consultants. You will get invaluable insights into the consulting industry, learn about the career opportunities within consulting, and develop essential consulting skills.
YOU WILL BE
- Part of a group of young minds, with different interests and skillsets
- Able to make informed career choices with support from group/individual mentoring
- Learning about the life as a consultant and the life as a Valconeer
- Acquiring skills and techniques that you can use in your professional career and in the consultant recruitment process
- Networking and socialising with a community of students and consultants
- Given an introduction into the Valcon recruitment process
- Enjoying a nice farewell dinner with the group
CAN YOU SAY YES TO THE FOLLOWING
- Bright and motivated student with a great academic record
- Currently studying for your Master’s
- Young mind with interest in consulting
- A desire to create noticeable results and changes in your professional career
- Apply by October 1, 2023.
- Fill out the information and attach your latest CV and grade transcripts
- Add a short cover letter (max 250 words) stating why this is a great opportunity for you
We will be reviewing applicants on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] or Mie Rudbeck at +45 61334520
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US?
In Valcon we are more than 1,800+ skilled consultants and specialist across Europe. We combine management consulting with deep tech and data capabilities. We are doers and we can take the client’s strategy, turn it into an actionable blueprint and help them get it done. We have deep expertise in operationalising strategy, process design, data and analytics, technology, and change.
And because the whole will always be greater than the sum of the parts, we weave these skills together in different ways to respond to new opportunities and challenges. To do so, we believe that how we deliver is as important as what we deliver. We will help the client get the right results in the right way: by making complicated things simple.
You are human. So are we. We employ people who care about delivering results and have joy when doing so. We have a flat organisation that enables our teams to make decisions and encourages everybody to learn from each other. We are a band of likeminded yet very different people, all driven by delivering all of the above. Growing and learning every day on the way. In a life and work environment that makes it possible to pursue a consulting career for life – being happy.