You will be
- Designing, developing and implementing interfaces between desktop applications, web applications and back-end systems
- Translating business and user requirements and goals into design solutions
- Creating compelling technical documentation for internal and external use
- Providing detailed technical specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Part of an informal and entrepreneurial culture in our quickly growing Tech & Data team
- Able to grow in your professional field by receiving advanced training, certifications, and expert support
- Working in diverse teams to develop business critical solutions for Danish and international companies across industries
Can you say yes to the following?
- 2+ years of relevant experience with integrating IT systems
- Knowledge of building APIs
- Experience with visualization tools such as Microsoft Visio or others to visualize integrations
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a close exposure to ever-evolving market demands
- Your interest and curiosity about technology and data makes it a natural part of your life
- Finds joy in seeing your work create value for the clients
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
We offer you
The opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment with an informal culture, with a flat hierarchy, in which we cooperate across business areas and levels. You will be working with some of the most talented and experienced consultants, and you will become part of a value-driven company, where our values; Integrity, Together, Joy, Curious and Can do are the corner stones in everything we do.
We care about results, not methodologies. But first and foremost, we care about people and how we can constantly challenge each other to become better. To do better. Your background is less important to us than your ability to create results, to create change. We prize excellence and ingenuity but know that both have to be grounded in reality. The reality of making our clients ready for the future.
A workplace in the heart of Copenhagen, Meldahlsgade 5, Copenhagen V.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then, please apply below. If you would like to know more or have any questions, contact our People & Culture department by sending a mail to [email protected].
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an on-going basis, so please send us your application as soon as possible.